|  Home  |  Dabbling in Photography  | 

Photography has recently become a hobby, as has the editing that can add so much to a picture. Mark was kind enough to buy me a DSLR camera for my birthday this year, so I've been having a blast playing! There are occasional contests that I participate in just for fun, and I need some place to post my entries, so here they are. Hope you guys get a kick out of watching me learn!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________


Sunday, July 31, 2011

Let's Try This Again: Project 52

Ok, so I failed MISERABLY at the project 365! I miss it, however, so I'm going to try a new project with a little less commitment! It's a photo a week rather than a photo a day. Here goes. The theme is Letters of the Alphabet.

My cherry X!

Cherry X

No comments:

Post a Comment